Amy E. Smith is a certified and credentialed confidence coach, masterful speaker, and personal empowerment expert.
Owner and founder of Joy Junkie Enterprises, Amy uses her roles as coach, writer, podcaster, and speaker to move individuals beyond limiting beliefs and sabotaging mindsets to a place of radical personal empowerment and self-love.
With acute focus on helping people “find their voice”, Amy uses her popular weekly podcast, The Joy Junkie Show, to address issues of worthiness, self-confidence, and letting go of people-pleasing to assist listeners in creating and living radically joyful lives.
In this episode, Amy talks and teaches about how to be better communicators in our romantic relationships, a topic she's recently studied and done a deep dive into. We discuss the power of finding your voice, not letting your silence make you a liar, why we're all so afraid of rocking the boat, the common blocks to speaking up for ourselves, and so much more. We also talk quite a bit about money, and Amy shares the mindset shifts and behavioral changes that have transformed her relationship to money, debt, and a feeling of abundance.
Amy is one of my favorite truth-tellers, and I hope you enjoy this conversation as much as I did!
Listen to this Episode
Connect with Amy
Selected Links From This Episode
Books, Resources & People Mentioned
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, by T. Harv Eker
- Denise Thomas
- You Are a Badass at Making Money, by Jen Sincero
- The Relationship Cure, by Dr John Gottman
- Shaun King
Support the podcast (+ get exclusive bonus content!)
Join the Real Talk Radio support squad over on Patreon (just $8 per 8-episode season!) and get immediate access to over 40 hours of bonus content plus other fun things.
- Bonus episodes with former guests
- The chance to be featured in an upcoming outro
- Our fun, casual monthly book club
- Frequent opportunities to help shape the future of the show
- Exclusive access to my popular weekly email series, Notes of Grit & Grace
- 24/7 access to the community feed for conversation with me and everyone else …. and more!
So for all of that and more, simply head over to patreon.com/nicoleantoinette to make your pledge.
Thank you so much for your support!!