Myisha Battle is a certified sex and dating coach, writer and speaker.
Through coaching and her sex-positive podcast, Down for Whatever, Myisha provides accurate sexual information and encourages the quest for sexual satisfaction no matter a person’s race, gender, orientation, ability or age. More than anything, she empowers her clients, listeners and readers to embrace better sex for a better life.
In this episode, Myisha tells us why and how to clarify our sexual values, sharing plenty of honest examples from her own dating and sex life.
We spend the bulk of this episode doing a Q&A, where Myisha answers five excellent questions that were submitted by members of the Patreon community. These questions dig into topics like: Is it a good idea to sleep with your ex? Where can we find feminist porn to watch? How should I handle conversations about STIs? What can I do to get out of my head and into my body so I can enjoy the sex I'm having more fully? How can I get better at asking for what I want in bed? and so much more.
I absolutely love Myisha's work and approach to sex and dating, and I hope that you enjoy our conversation as much as I did!
Listen to this Episode
Connect with Myisha
Selected Links From This Episode
Books, Resources & People Mentioned
- The Assembly
- Ann Friedman
- Kitty Chambliss
- Feminist Porn
- Dipsea Stories
- Come As You Are, by Emily Nagoski
- Mating in Captivity, by Esther Perel
- State of Affairs, by Esther Perel
- Not All Geminis on Instagram
Support the podcast (+ get exclusive bonus content!)
Join the Real Talk Radio support squad over on Patreon (just $8 per 8-episode season!) and get immediate access to over 40 hours of bonus content plus other fun things.
- Bonus episodes with former guests
- The chance to be featured in an upcoming outro
- Our fun, casual monthly book club
- Frequent opportunities to help shape the future of the show
- Exclusive access to my popular weekly email series, Notes of Grit & Grace
- 24/7 access to the community feed for conversation with me and everyone else …. and more!
So for all of that and more, simply head over to patreon.com/nicoleantoinette to make your pledge.
Thank you so much for your support!!