Tiffany Han is a creative coach and mentor for highly-creative women and host of the Raise Your Hand Say Yes podcast.
She crafts programs and resources that help female entrepreneurs define their work, speak their truths, and take bold, inspired action toward being more successful in their creative business and also having as much fun as possible.
In this episode, Tiffany and I dig into an honest conversation about change, and what it's looked and felt like for us to create big changes in our own lives over the past few years. We talk about fear, about the small practical swifts that have had important results, and what helps us when we feel stuck and overwhelmed.
Tiffany also shares her story of quitting drinking, and of her year-long project called "a year of truth talks." She shares the questions she likes to ask herself to get to the heart of what's true, and so much more.
I love Tiffany so much, and I hope you enjoy our conversation as much as I did!
Listen to this Episode
Connect with Tiffany
Selected Links From This Episode
Books, Resources & People Mentioned
- Gretchen Rubin's Four Tendencies Quiz
- The Power of Habit, by Charles Duhigg
- I'm Just Happy To Be Here, by Janelle Hanchett
- Blogtacular conference
- Bad Girls Throughout History, by Ann Shen
- Outlander, by Diana Gabaldon
- This Naked Mind, by Annie Grace
- Laura Jane Williams on Instagram
Support the podcast (+ get exclusive bonus content!)
Join the Real Talk Radio support squad over on Patreon (just $8 per 8-episode season!) and get immediate access to over 40 hours of bonus content plus other fun things.
- Bonus episodes with former guests
- The chance to be featured in an upcoming outro
- Our fun, casual monthly book club
- Frequent opportunities to help shape the future of the show
- Exclusive access to my popular weekly email series, Notes of Grit & Grace
- 24/7 access to the community feed for conversation with me and everyone else …. and more!
So for all of that and more, simply head over to patreon.com/nicoleantoinette to make your pledge.
Thank you so much for your support!!