Jamie Varon is a writer and designer currently based in Paris, France.
She is a one-woman show for her company, Shatterboxx, which specializes in branding, creative strategy, and website design. She's also a wonderful writer who's known for sharing frank and honest reflections about her feelings and life.
In this episode, Jamie tells the story of the past year of her life, which was the year when she finally started to prioritize her own happiness and well-being over everything else. She talks honestly about what she had to change in order to feel better, the previous dreams that no longer felt like the right fit, and how she handled all of the fear that came up along the way.
We dig into an honest conversation about debt, work, personal habits, how isolating it can feel to make different choices from those around you, and so much more.
Jamie is one of my very best friends, and it was such a treat to have her back on the show during a time in her life that's so rich with personal growth. I hope you love this conversation as much as I did!
Connect with Jamie
Selected Links From This Episode
Books, Resources & People Mentioned
- The War of Art, by Steven Pressfield
- Eat Pray Love, by Elizabeth Gilbert
- What Alice Forgot, by Liane Moriarty
Support the podcast (+ get exclusive bonus content!)
Join the Real Talk Radio support squad over on Patreon (just $8 per 8-episode season!) and get immediate access to over 40 hours of bonus content plus other fun things.
- Bonus episodes with former guests
- The chance to be featured in an upcoming outro
- Our fun, casual monthly book club
- Frequent opportunities to help shape the future of the show
- Exclusive access to my popular weekly email series, Notes of Grit & Grace
- 24/7 access to the community feed for conversation with me and everyone else …. and more!
So for all of that and more, simply head over to patreon.com/nicoleantoinette to make your pledge.
Thank you so much for your support!!