Jeff Sanders is a public speaker, productivity coach, and author of The 5 AM Miracle: Dominate Your Day Before Breakfast.
He's also the host of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast, which has ranked #1 in iTunes in the Self-Help and Business categories, been nominated for two 2015 Podcast Awards, and exceeded 2 million downloads.
He's a 10-time marathon runner, personal development junkie, and passionate raw vegan. Every week you can find Jeff writing and speaking at JeffSanders.com, and it's such a pleasure to have him as a guest on the show this season.
In this episode (which is one of my top favorites so far, by the way), Jeff and I get real about morning routines, perfectionism, the ebb and flow of passions and habits, and how Jeff went from being a night-owl to someone who regularly gets up at 5am. We share our individual stories of transitioning to being vegan, and we dive especially deep into our joint goal to push our limits and get comfortable with being uncomfortable in 2016. This episode is also filled with tons of specific tools and resources that have helped us each along the way.
Connect with Jeff
Website // Twitter // Facebook // Instagram // Periscope
Selected Links From This Episode
Books, Resources & People Mentioned
- "Is Obsession a Prerequisite For Success?" by Scott H Young
- Essentialism, by Greg McKeown
- Tony Robbins
- Shawn Stevenson
- Living with a SEAL, by Jesse Itzler
- Jesse Itzler on the Rich Roll Podcast
- Cold Shower Therapy (created by Joel Runyon)
- Eric Thomas (aka ET The Hip Hop Preacher)
- Darren Hardy's Darren Daily
- Dean Karnazes
- Wim Hof on The Tim Ferriss Show
- Finding Ultra, by Rich Roll
- Thrive, by Brendan Brazier
- The One Thing, by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- "A Call For Compassion For The Defenseless", by Leo Babauta of Zen Habits
- Michael Hyatt
- Crystal Paine
This season of the podcast is sponsored by Audible, my go-to place for audiobooks. You can get your own FREE audiobook, plus a 30-day free trial, but going to audibletrial.com/realtalkradio.
Join the Conversation