Kristen Kalp is a writer and business coach committed to helping you do your deepest, truest work in the world.
In this episode, Kristen tells the story of the time she lost over $40,000 on an event she hosted while going through a divorce, and that's just the tip of the honesty iceberg here.
We talk in depth about depression, marriage, the power of joy, getting more in touch with your body, and refusing to live a small life even at the risk of people labeling you as "too much".
I absolutely loved hearing Kristen's candid stories and perspectives, and I hope you do too!
Connect with Kristen
Selected Links From This Episode
Books, Resources & People Mentioned
- Tony Robbins
- Sarah Von Bargen (season 4 guest)
- Rochelle: Qoya Love
- The Well-F**cked Woman
- Brené Brown
- Alexandra Franzen (season 1 guest)
- Erin Telford (breathwork)
- Beth Terry (season 7 guest)
- Blood, Tin, Straw, by Sharon Olds
- Big Magic, by Elizabeth Gilbert
- What We Talk About When We Talk About God, by Rob Bell
- Kristen's posts about her journey into her body (part one and two)
- Kristen's posts: The Depression Chronicles
- Kristen's poems
Support the podcast (+ get exclusive bonus content!)
Join the Real Talk Radio support squad over on Patreon (just $8+ per 8-episode season!) and get immediate access to over 30 hours of bonus content, with new stuff added every month.
- Bonus episodes with former guests
- Fun conversations and interviews that aren’t aired publicly
- Solo end-of-month reflection episodes from Nicole (what worked, what didn’t, personal goals, etc)
- Access to (and a chance to be a guest on!) the SquadPod – a private, shorter version of Real Talk Radio where you, the members of this family, are the guests
- The chance to be featured in an upcoming outro
- Frequent opportunities to help shape the future of the show
- Exclusive access to my popular weekly email series, Notes of Grit & Grace
- All seven workbooks & tiny books from my former $4 Shop
- 24/7 access to the community feed for conversation with me and everyone else …. and more!
So for all of that and more, simply head over to patreon.com/nicoleantoinette to make your pledge.
Thank you so much for your support!!
Join the Conversation