Lindsay Mack is an intuitive mentor, teacher, writer, and the founder of Tarot for the Wild Soul.
Hailed by The Wayward as, “one of the most important new voices in the world of modern spirituality and wellness,” Lindsay is the creator of Soul Tarot, a way of interpreting and intentionally utilizing the Tarot as a tool for our soul's growth and evolution.
Soul Tarot is a fusion of Lindsay’s 22 years of experience reading and studying Tarot, her work with her mentor, her own healing journey through complex PTSD/chronic illness, and channeled wisdom from her Guides. Through her regularly sold out workshops, retreats and online Tarot courses, Lindsay has had the profound honor of teaching Soul Tarot to thousands of people from all around the world.
In this episode, Lindsay shares some of the myths and misconceptions about tarot, and goes into detail on how we can use it as a tool for our own healing and self-inquiry. She tells stories from the early days of her now-super-successful business, including the intense breakdown that lead her into this work in the first place.
We talk about boundaries, marriage, family trauma, and how the willingness to re-evaluate, change, and grow has served Lindsay throughout her life.
I got so much out of this conversation—I'm talking frantic "ah ha" moment type journaling the moment we were done recording—and I hope you enjoy hearing from Lindsay as much as I did!
Connect with Lindsay
Selected Links From This Episode
Books, Resources & People Mentioned
- Britta Plug
- Laurel skincare line
- Radical Acceptance, by Tara Brach
- Loving What Is, by Byron Katie
- Die Wise, by Stephen Jenkinson
Support the podcast (+ get exclusive bonus content!)
Join the Real Talk Radio support squad over on Patreon (just $8 per 8-episode season!) and get immediate access to over 40 hours of bonus content plus lots of other fun things.
- Bonus episodes with past guests
- Access to my popular weekly email series, Notes of Grit & Grace, where I share my real life in real time
- Monthly topic-specific discussions (money, sex, self-care, family, courage, & more!)
- Our monthly book club
- Advance pre-sale access to tickets for live events and retreats
- The chance to be featured in an upcoming podcast outro
- Frequent opportunities to help shape the future of the show
For all of that and more, simply head over to patreon.com/nicoleantoinette to make your pledge.
Thank you so much for your support!!