Myisha Battle is a certified sex and dating coach, writer and speaker.
Through coaching and her sex-positive podcast, Down for Whatever, Myisha provides accurate sexual information and encourages the quest for sexual satisfaction no matter a person’s race, gender, orientation, ability or age. More than anything, she empowers her clients, listeners and readers to embrace better sex for a better life.
In this episode, Myisha tells us what sex coaching is and who it's for, and she shares the most common reasons folks seek her out and provides specific tactics and homework assignments that she uses to help them.
We talk about the importance of owning your desires and exploring what makes you feel sexy, as well as how to keep sex hot in long-term relationships. She shares her favorite sex toy, tips for online dating, and more.
This was such an informative and honest conversation, and I know you'll love getting to know Myisha and her work as much as I did!
Listen to this Episode
Connect with Myisha
Selected Links From This Episode
Books, Resources & People Mentioned
- Dr Patti Britton
- The Sessions
- Smitten Kitten
- You Are a Badass at Making Money, by Jen Sincero
- How Should a Person Be?, by Sheila Heti
- Citizen, by Claudia Rankine
- Men Explain Things To Me, by Rebecca Solnit
- Mating in Captivity, by Esther Perel
Support the podcast (+ get exclusive bonus content!)
Join the Real Talk Radio support squad over on Patreon (just $8+ per 8-episode season!) and get immediate access to over 40 hours of bonus content and other fun things.
- Bonus episodes with former guests
- The chance to be featured in an upcoming outro
- Our fun, casual monthly book club
- Frequent opportunities to help shape the future of the show
- Exclusive access to my popular weekly email series, Notes of Grit & Grace
- 24/7 access to the community feed for conversation with me and everyone else …. and more!
So for all of that and more, simply head over to patreon.com/nicoleantoinette to make your pledge.
Thank you so much for your support!!