Susana Frioni is a podcaster, personal coach, and embodiment teacher who ignites women through erotic empowerment.
Her brand is called LOVE SEX DESIRE, with an audience spanning over 190 countries for whom she produces and hosts a weekly podcast alongside her Sacred Dance events and her online program, Dance Yourself Free.
In this episode (which was a particular recent favorite of mine), Susana shares the key inflection points on her journey to erotic empowerment. She tells us all about getting married at age 21 and becoming a mother soon after, and she shares stories of all that happened next in her life and career. We talk about all the things she's done over the years to connect with her erotic essence and energy—everything from pole dancing to meditation—and the honesty and self-awareness with which Susana shares is so comforting.
I particularly loved talking to her about her sacred dance practice, as well as her experience of questioning monogamy and looking more deeply into the links between sex and money in our relationships.
This is a truly wonderful conversation, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Connect with Susana
Selected Links From This Episode
Books, Resources & People Mentioned
- Raising Girls in the 21st Century, by Steve Biddulph
- Erotic Blueprints -- Jaiya
- Sex Education on Netflix
- Intimate with myself: desire.
- The New Rules of Marriage, by Terrence Real
- Deeper Dating, by Ken Page
- Things Are Changing // Gone Gone Beyond
Support the podcast (+ get exclusive bonus content!)
Join the Real Talk Radio support squad over on Patreon (just $1+ per episode!) and get immediate access to:
- Bonus episodes
- Advance pre-sale access to tickets for live events and retreats
- The chance to be featured in an upcoming podcast outro
- Frequent opportunities to help shape the future of the show
- ... and so much more!
For all of that and more, simply head over to patreon.com/nicoleantoinette to make your pledge.
Thank you so much for your support!!